Saturday, August 13, 2011

Your Love

I don’t feel like I deserve
The love you give to me.
I don’t feel like I’ve earned
The grace that sets us free.
But you died for me anyway.
You gave your life on calvary.
Your blood is what sets me free.
I lift my hands in praise to you.
To run from you
Is my first instinct.
But your love never gives up
And always brings me back.
Because freedom is found in your scars.
And grace is found in your blood.
Love is found in your arms.
And forgiveness is found in your voice.
Make me into your servant
That I may reach those around me.
Make my actions speak of your love
That everyone may see you in me.
And when the time comes,
May I hear the words,
“Well done, good and faithful servant.
Come and share in your Master’s happiness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly discussion is encouraged. Comments that include cursing, accusations, and name calling will not be tolerated and will be deleted.