Thursday, September 1, 2011

But I don't want to be still...




I'm currently looking for a job. I'm signed up to substitute teach but it being the beginning of the school year, I haven't had any assignments. I love to teach.

Then there's the temp agency I signed up with. That was earlier this week. Still nothing.

And the job fair this morning. One company seemed to like me. We'll see what happens.

I really need work. But it brings to mind a scripture. "Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10.

Be still. The hardest thing to do is to be still. My nature is to want to keep on keeping on. But God says to be still. Now I'm not saying to sit back and do nothing. But I know that God wants me to let Him lead. He wants me to see things His way. He wants me to sit back and watch Him bless me. I know He has something for me. But the whole waiting thing...is going to take practice, and prayer.

So here we go. Y'all pray for me. And I'll pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly discussion is encouraged. Comments that include cursing, accusations, and name calling will not be tolerated and will be deleted.